The Student Room Group

Newcastle Medicine 2022 Hold list

Hi all, welcome to Limbo!

Scroll to see replies

Hiii! Thanks for making this forum☺️
Hi! Best wishes to all of you!! I'm on hold too, we'll support each other :smile:
Hiii!
Hi
Reply 5
I have e-mailed Newcastle to ask whether they are willing to let people on hold know how many offers they have sent and how many people are on hold. It would also be great if they were willing to tell people where they are on the list!
Reply 6
I asked a similar thing on the phone and he said they couldn’t tell us, which is extremely frustrating but totally understandable
Hi everyone :smile:
Hi everyone :smile:
Reply 9
Hi
I'm really confused as to how to feel about being on hold, like is it basically a rejection or just kinda in the same position as before. Just trying to be optimistic about it but its kinda freaking me out!
Original post by georgiepollyanna
I'm really confused as to how to feel about being on hold, like is it basically a rejection or just kinda in the same position as before. Just trying to be optimistic about it but its kinda freaking me out!

me too!
Trying to put it off my mind now tho and focus on what i can control (exam results).
Nothing we can do at this point so no point stressing i suppose.
Original post by medicgyal123
me too!
Trying to put it off my mind now tho and focus on what i can control (exam results).
Nothing we can do at this point so no point stressing i suppose.

Not sure I fancy our chances of getting a place.

Newcastle seems to be very popular.

Ive got an offer elsewhere and waiting for two other decisions, but Newcastle is my first choice.
Think about it this way guys, there'll be a wave of rejections next week, and it won't be any of us, so some safety here!
Original post by CatInTheCorner
Think about it this way guys, there'll be a wave of rejections next week, and it won't be any of us, so some safety here!

Thats true. Part of me thinks that they do want us but need to see how the numbers pan out as surely if they didn’t think there was s chance for us/ movement on waitlist, it would be far easier for them to just reject us now.
we all need to remain cautiosly optimistic!
Reply 16
hi - where has everyone else heard from? I’m stressing because I really thought Newc was my best interview and haven’t heard from anywhere else yet😬
Original post by rosiehome
hi - where has everyone else heard from? I’m stressing because I really thought Newc was my best interview and haven’t heard from anywhere else yet😬

I've got an offer from Saint Andrews, nothing from Liverpool, Leicester.
Reply 18
Original post by CatInTheCorner
I've got an offer from Saint Andrews, nothing from Liverpool, Leicester.

ah nice! I’m also waiting on Liverpool, as well as Manchester
Original post by rosiehome

i haven't heard back from anywhere esle yet either, all the ones i've applied to are taking ages to come back to people. this really wasnt the first piece of news i wanted to hear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending