The Student Room Group

missing old friend

me and my bestfriend stopped talking about 9 months ago after a very petty disagreement. we were bestfriends for over 4 years. she went to uni this year and i’m on a gap year. i feel like they way our friendship ended was really stupid and i miss being her friend, id love to rekindle our friendship.
have no regrets, you can only live in the future boss
Reply 2
Hey i think we all know how hard it is to let go or not have a friendship anymore i definitely know what its like i would cry so much and be so sad and blame myself for why we weren't friends anymore when it wasn't even my friend people change i change and you'll change and so will your friend. Its hard to make new friends especially when you just meet new people because we don't even know there true intentions or if there faking being your friend but keep in mind you will eventually make new friends i know how hard it is i used to have so many friend groups but we moved on cause drama and fights it was hard for me to move on but you will get over it in the mean time know that "when one door closes another one opens somewhere out the there in the world" you just have to put yourself out there and even make your self a little vurnable cause thats what i do ALL the Time trust me and 90% out of 100 times i get hurt but i would not have made any other friendships so your not the only one good luck!!(Btw the "quote" i used i don't own)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending