The Student Room Group

Help me! Ucl masters submission

Due to my mental health, COVID and third year stress, I am yet to apply for my masters. I finally gathered the mental strength to apply for UCL today (as the deadline is for March 31st), and I saw that the application portal is down for a few days!
1) Could someone please please send me a blank outline of the questions so that I can start working on my application now and submit it when the portal reopens on the 21st of March.
2) Is this a bad sign i.e. is this a sign that they will be closing applications soon?
3) Because I am applying so close to the deadline, will this reduce my chances? Is it first come first serve?

Please please help me, I am not asking for answers or help with my application, I am simply asking for the applications questions as I can not access them.
English Literature is my passion and it is the only purpose that keeps me going, please please help me out!
Original post by ANJN999
Due to my mental health, COVID and third year stress, I am yet to apply for my masters. I finally gathered the mental strength to apply for UCL today (as the deadline is for March 31st), and I saw that the application portal is down for a few days!
1) Could someone please please send me a blank outline of the questions so that I can start working on my application now and submit it when the portal reopens on the 21st of March.
2) Is this a bad sign i.e. is this a sign that they will be closing applications soon?
3) Because I am applying so close to the deadline, will this reduce my chances? Is it first come first serve?

Please please help me, I am not asking for answers or help with my application, I am simply asking for the applications questions as I can not access them.
English Literature is my passion and it is the only purpose that keeps me going, please please help me out!

Don't stress out. Mail the uni about the issue. In the meantime start applying to other unis. To answer your 3rd question, UCL adopts a rolling basis admissions policy. However if the portal is still open then they haven't filled out their cohort yet and you still got a pretty good chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending