The Student Room Group

Blocked me after getting “it”

I had sex with some guy whom I met.. He saw me on Grindr and mentioned that we should have sex which we did. I kept saying that I wanted to chat..

Anyhow, we had sex in the showers, where i did the oral sex. Afterwards, I asked him what he thought and he mentioned it was good for the location.

A couple of weeks later, we bumped into each other in the gym adn he walked past it me in the corridor as he had never seen me. I had discovered he had blocked me on Grindr as well. I went up and said hello and he smiled. We later bumped into the toilets and we spoke. When I was talking, I noticed, he was looking at me in the mirror and wouldn’t take his eyes of me. I then messaged him on newer account that it was reallly nice to speak to him, to which he blocked me on that as well.. :frown:

Feel like he doesn’t find me attractive..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Should have.mentioned nothing that this was explicit
Reply 2
Anyone
Original post by Anonymous
I had sex with some guy whom I met.. He saw me on Grindr and mentioned that we should have sex which we did. I kept saying that I wanted to chat..

Anyhow, we had sex in the showers, where i did the oral sex. Afterwards, I asked him what he thought and he mentioned it was good for the location.

A couple of weeks later, we bumped into each other in the gym adn he walked past it me in the corridor as he had never seen me. I had discovered he had blocked me on Grindr as well. I went up and said hello and he smiled. We later bumped into the toilets and we spoke. When I was talking, I noticed, he was looking at me in the mirror and wouldn’t take his eyes of me. I then messaged him on newer account that it was reallly nice to speak to him, to which he blocked me on that as well.. :frown:

Feel like he doesn’t find me attractive..

I don't think it's to do with attractiveness, he was only looking for one thing , a hook up and once he got what he wanted,( to him ) u didn't create much value. I'm sure u r a great person but that's how I think he views it.
Reply 4
I don't think it's to do with attractiveness, he was only looking for one thing , a hook up and once he got what he wanted,( to him ) u didn't create much value. I'm sure u r a great person but that's how I think he views it.

So he didn’t find me attractive at all or good in the sack..
Reply 5

A bit hurt..
A bit hurt..

I more mean it's not your not attractive I'm sure u look great so don't let his dumbness faze u, it's just you seem like u wanted more feelings from him and he only rly cared about the hook up.
A bit hurt..

sorry that's really rough that he'd just blank u, but tbf u did meet on grindr... isn't that primarily a hook up app?
Reply 8
sorry that's really rough that he'd just blank u, but tbf u did meet on grindr... isn't that primarily a hook up app?

Yeah I am just wondering why he blocked mE afterward
Yeah I am just wondering why he blocked mE afterward

I guess so u couldn't message him... like he just wanted sex with 0 strings attached
That's rly crap of him tho
girl get over it omd
I more mean it's not your not attractive I'm sure u look great so don't let his dumbness faze u, it's just you seem like u wanted more feelings from him and he only rly cared about the hook up.

Just get the impression that he didn't like what he got
Just get the impression that he didn't like what he got

Who cares someone else will and will have a relationship with you you don't need this guy
Who cares someone else will and will have a relationship with you you don't need this guy

But he is so cute, and he seems nice in spite of that. Not sure..
girl get over it omd

I am a male..
So sorry to hear that friend. It seems like sex is what he wanted and after getting it, nothing seem to matter. I think the best thing to do is not stop worrying about him, tell yourself he is a loser.
Original post by Leishanti12
So sorry to hear that friend. It seems like sex is what he wanted and after getting it, nothing seem to matter. I think the best thing to do is not stop worrying about him, tell yourself he is a loser.

You don’t think it was because he finds me unattractive do you
I am a male..

maybe he wasnt really gay then or embarrased? if youre both males
maybe he wasnt really gay then or embarrased? if youre both males

Not after the things we did to each other. I don’t understand how anyone can be not gay after that
Rip. He got what he wanted, then ghosted you. Suckers like this everywhere, this is why imo it's best to only sleep with someone who you genuinely only want to have a sexual relationship with or when you have actually labeled the relationship as you two dating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending