Boots customer advisor salary

Watch this thread
Anonymousspe
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know how much boots customer advisor get payed per hour?
Littleemma98
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymousspe)
Does anyone know how much boots customer advisor get payed per hour?
The pay starts from around £8.90 per hour upwards as you gain experience.
Anonymousspe
Rep:
(Original post by Littleemma98)
The pay starts from around £8.90 per hour upwards as you gain experience.
Wait is it hard to be accepted by them because i have no previous experience if you know and thank you.
missversace
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wait is it hard to be accepted by them because i have no previous experience if you know and thank you.
No I got my first job at boots and it was easy to be accepted tbh and they pay like just under £9
Littleemma98
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's pretty easy to apply and as long as you do a good interview then you'll be hopefully a offer for a job.
I found the process okay when I applied for a job with them at 15 years old but since then I haven't looked back and I am now a qualified pharmacy advisor dispenser after all the years of being with them.

Good luck with things 🙂
Anonymousspe
Rep:
(Original post by Littleemma98)
It's pretty easy to apply and as long as you do a good interview then you'll be hopefully a offer for a job.
I found the process okay when I applied for a job with them at 15 years old but since then I haven't looked back and I am now a qualified pharmacy advisor dispenser after all the years of being with them.

Good luck with things 🙂
Thank you for your reassurance!
Anonymousspe
Rep:
(Original post by missversace)
No I got my first job at boots and it was easy to be accepted tbh and they pay like just under £9
Thanks by chance would you know how much a dispensing optician would earn?
missversace
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No sorry x
Littleemma98
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
The typical Boots the chemist Opticians Dispensing Optician salary is £24,057 per year. Dispensing Optician salaries at Boots Opticians can range from £21,600 - £30,403 per year.
This actually depends on how many hours you'll be working a week.

A trainee dispenser optician is about £17,500 per year based on full time hours.

Boots employee.

You'll need to ask them this question if you have a interview for the position okay as it varies depending on where you live as Londoners are slightly paid more than rest of the UK staff at boots.
Littleemma98
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your reassurance!
No worries and good luck with your interviews with them ☺️☺️
rsb3000
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
did you have to complete the pharmacy advisor programme ?
Littleemma98
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rsb3000)
did you have to complete the pharmacy advisor programme ?
Yes you'll need to do a program of training to become a pharmacy advisor ( dispenser) unless you have the qualifications already in that particular field.

There's trainees jobs regularly advertise with boots but will depend on the individual stores themselves.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
32.5%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (13)
32.5%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
5%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
5%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
7.5%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
15%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.5%

Watched Threads