The Student Room Group

Choose it or lose it

Hey! I am a student from India and I've applied for the LLB Senior Status program at Uni of Glasgow, Uni of Leeds, Uni of Birmingham, Queen Mary University, and Queen's University Belfast. Fortunately, I've received offers from all the Universities. But now I'm confused about which University to choose. It would be great if anyone could help me out by sharing their experience with any of these universities or any kind of help would be nice. Thank you so much!
Original post by nadiya1998
Hey! I am a student from India and I've applied for the LLB Senior Status program at Uni of Glasgow, Uni of Leeds, Uni of Birmingham, Queen Mary University, and Queen's University Belfast. Fortunately, I've received offers from all the Universities. But now I'm confused about which University to choose. It would be great if anyone could help me out by sharing their experience with any of these universities or any kind of help would be nice. Thank you so much!

Hey! I've applied to these Unis as well and totally confused which one to finalize!
Though I've narrowed it down to two- Leeds and Glasgow.

Hope someone helps to make it clearer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending