Has anyone ever rage quit a dating app

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So recently I decided to reinstall dating app almost a year after the app requested I delete it (not sure if I should be proud or sad over the fact i have been rejected by over 2000 women... Twice last year).

Prettymuch the situation is the same but what is worse is that women I met on hinge who matched me ended up unmatching / blocking me after seeing me on muzmatch. After this happened for the umpteenth time, I just deleted the app as the app (and all dating apps tbf) have given me grief
Anonymous #1
So yeah, has anyone else rage quit a dating app / hate the state of finding that special someone in this day and age
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
So, on line dating is rubbish. But never blame others for not wanting to go out with you. It’s down to you to sell yourself and find someone who is up for it with you
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
No but I did lame quit tinder 7 years ago. Thought it was lame, uninstalled it, not used any dating app since.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
So, on line dating is rubbish. But never blame others for not wanting to go out with you. It’s down to you to sell yourself and find someone who is up for it with you
But if 2 profiles are virtually the same but they unmatch you after seeing a profile on another site, is it really down to how you sell yourself?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
No but I did lame quit tinder 7 years ago. Thought it was lame, uninstalled it, not used any dating app since.
What’s your relationship status now - what's worked and not?
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes.
Got fed up of the hoards of creeps wanting nudes, sending unsolicited d*** pics and trying to persuade me that my dealbreakers won't & can't apply to them.
I've never used tinder, hinge or hookup apps though.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But if 2 profiles are virtually the same but they unmatch you after seeing a profile on another site, is it really down to how you sell yourself?
No one owes you anything and irrational behaviour is particularly common on on line dating
Meduse
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Yes.
Got fed up of the hoards of creeps wanting nudes, sending unsolicited d*** pics and trying to persuade me that my dealbreakers won't & can't apply to them.
PRSOM.

Nice to see another perspective on dating apps instead of mostly just guys complaining that women always reject them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Yes.
Can't stand hookup apps. Hinge is good in theory but way too many ghosts on the app
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Meduse)
PRSOM.

Nice to see another perspective on dating apps instead of mostly just guys complaining that women always reject them.
Its definitely a shame women are subject to this by creeps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
25.95%
As I expected (52)
32.91%
Harder (58)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.43%

Watched Threads