The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever rage quit a dating app

So recently I decided to reinstall dating app almost a year after the app requested I delete it (not sure if I should be proud or sad over the fact i have been rejected by over 2000 women... Twice last year).

Prettymuch the situation is the same but what is worse is that women I met on hinge who matched me ended up unmatching / blocking me after seeing me on muzmatch. After this happened for the umpteenth time, I just deleted the app as the app (and all dating apps tbf) have given me grief
So yeah, has anyone else rage quit a dating app / hate the state of finding that special someone in this day and age
Reply 2
So, on line dating is rubbish. But never blame others for not wanting to go out with you. It’s down to you to sell yourself and find someone who is up for it with you
Original post by Zarek
So, on line dating is rubbish. But never blame others for not wanting to go out with you. It’s down to you to sell yourself and find someone who is up for it with you

But if 2 profiles are virtually the same but they unmatch you after seeing a profile on another site, is it really down to how you sell yourself?
What’s your relationship status now - what's worked and not?
Yes.
Got fed up of the hoards of creeps wanting nudes, sending unsolicited d*** pics and trying to persuade me that my dealbreakers won't & can't apply to them.
I've never used tinder, hinge or hookup apps though.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
But if 2 profiles are virtually the same but they unmatch you after seeing a profile on another site, is it really down to how you sell yourself?

No one owes you anything and irrational behaviour is particularly common on on line dating
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.
Got fed up of the hoards of creeps wanting nudes, sending unsolicited d*** pics and trying to persuade me that my dealbreakers won't & can't apply to them.

PRSOM.

Nice to see another perspective on dating apps instead of mostly just guys complaining that women always reject them.
Original post by londonmyst
Yes.

Can't stand hookup apps. Hinge is good in theory but way too many ghosts on the app
Original post by Meduse
PRSOM.

Nice to see another perspective on dating apps instead of mostly just guys complaining that women always reject them.

Its definitely a shame women are subject to this by creeps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending