The Student Room Group

Bad position, im dating two sisters

I met the first one and we got on well and I liked her and we dated and things were going well but she wasnt my favourite type or she was but not everything.

For example I like red haired girls, and curvy and sweet and my girlfriend is red haired and slim but really nice.

What happened was I met her sister about 3 months into the relationship and shes more my type, she looks a lot like the sister im dating but curvier and a tiny bit more girlie.

There was an instant attraction between us and after a few weeks of getting on well we both gave in and slept together, and have done it a few times since.

Im not sure what to do, the one im actually dating im comfortable with, but the curvy one im far more sexually attracted to(though no more emotionally)

I dont want to hurt either one of them so im torn between just pure sexual attraction and liking the curvy one as a friend over the one im dating who im still sexually attracted to but nowhere near as much.

Id feel petty for dumping her just because though I fancy her its in a different way and because shes not curvy enough.

What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Break up with both. Somewhere along the line the part where you shagged both of them is going to come and it won't be pretty.
Blátönn
Break up with both. Somewhere along the line the part where you shagged both of them is going to come and it won't be pretty.

I agree, they're sisters for cryin out loud. If the original finds out she will not only feel hurt by you, she will feel betrayed by her sister - well done.
Reply 3
so one of the sisters knows you're dating the other whilst the other knows nothing?

ouch good luck. next time keep your penis in your pants and have more self control ffs..
Wow. How many girls will line up to cut your balls off in this thread?

You sir, are a dumbass. Break up with both, have some self control, i can't believe you think it's a problem.
Reply 5
Epic situation.

Have you had sex with the 1st sister? So they... oh my... hahahahahaha.
Fair play, lad; fair play.
Wow... Just wow
Respect.
*Air 5*
OP, frankly I'd date the second sister who is obviously as amoral as you. However, she'll probably leave you when her sister, your current girlfriend, works out what's going on and kicks up a row (as rightly she should; you really are an arse).

On the other hand, in the interests of 1) morality and 2) self-preservation, you should drop both girls and find yourself a less confusing shag.
Reply 11
Stop thinking with your penis!
Come clean and break up with both! think about it in the sister's perspective! they are going to hate each other for so long if either finds out... because of YOU!
RedRiotRoses

You sir, are a dumbass. Break up with both, have some self control, i can't believe you think it's a problem.

:ditto:

This. I really hope both of them find out and think of a really nasty way to get you back, its not like you don't deserve it.
Reply 14
I see the only way for this complication to settle calmly is for you to move to Utah and become a bigamist. But that's probably not even an option. Break up with them both now, rather than later. That will leave out a small chance for the sisters ever going to admit knowing each other again.
Reply 15
To own both of them.
To be honest, a lot of people are blaming the OP (and rightly so, he's in the wrong) but all the people who are saying the sisters should gang up on him, or worrying that they'll never speak again...if I had a sister and she shagged my boyfriend behind my back, I don't think I'd want to ever speak to her again. Let's not feel too sorry for this girl, people; she's as much in the wrong as the OP is. (In fact, possibly more so - she's the one stabbing her sister in the back, after all.)
RedRiotRoses

:ditto:
Reply 18
Phantom Phoenix
To be honest, a lot of people are blaming the OP (and rightly so, he's in the wrong) but all the people who are saying the sisters should gang up on him, or worrying that they'll never speak again...if I had a sister and she shagged my boyfriend behind my back, I don't think I'd want to ever speak to her again. Let's not feel too sorry for this girl, people; she's as much in the wrong as the OP is. (In fact, possibly more so - she's the one stabbing her sister in the back, after all.)

Yep :yep:

You should decide between the two...and stick to it. If it means getting together with the sister you're currently shagging then you will both have to face the consequences of your actions.

TBH even if you decided to stick with your girlfriend, I think you should come clean with her...this is the kind of situation that is NOT going to stay a secret.

If you break it off with the one you cheating with...as soon as the sisters have an argument over something else, it's gonna come out...!
I've ****** up a bit in the past and lived to regret and will for the rest of my life.

By I've never ****** up this badly....

Latest

Trending

Trending