The Student Room Group

Help-pregnancy

is it possible to get pregnant through clothing??me and my boyfriend were playing about and he has no clothes on. I had underwear and thin joggers on he was digging his private area into mine. He didn’t go inside me fully tho. He was completely dry/didn’t precum or ejaculate. Do you think it’s possible to be pregnant?? I’m so scared and as I’m only young it’s terrifying. Some websites say it’s unlikely so that means it’s possible??im just needing some reassurance/advice lol
If he was completely dry, you are not pregnant.
Reply 2
No you can't become pregnant like that. If you can't approach your parents can you go to your school/Uni health centre, or doctor and get some sexual health advice/education so you know what the risks are and to help you both get information and be able to talk about it?
i don’t really have a trusted adult in my life x
If you were wearing 2 layers of clothing without any holes, you won't be pregnant from that incident.

If you are generally very worried about the risks of pregnancy when you have clothes on and no sexual penetration involving a biological male has occurred, you need to check out some online learning resources from Brook or talk with a sexual health charity offering some free telephone advice.
Original post by londonmyst
If you were wearing 2 layers of clothing without any holes, you won't be pregnant from that incident.

If you are generally very worried about the risks of pregnancy when you have clothes on and no sexual penetration involving a biological male has occurred, you need to check out some online learning resources from Brook or talk with a sexual health charity offering some free telephone advice.

what do you mean by no holes?x
Original post by Anonymous
what do you mean by no holes?x

Based on the assumption that none of the 2 layers of clothing were torn, ripped or had any holes caused by moth damage.
Original post by Anonymous
is it possible to get pregnant through clothing??me and my boyfriend were playing about and he has no clothes on. I had underwear and thin joggers on he was digging his private area into mine. He didn’t go inside me fully tho. He was completely dry/didn’t precum or ejaculate. Do you think it’s possible to be pregnant?? I’m so scared and as I’m only young it’s terrifying. Some websites say it’s unlikely so that means it’s possible??im just needing some reassurance/advice lol

No way you'll get pregnant that way.

You'll need to have your boyfriend privates inside of you with unprotected sex.

Try to be careful with things like this as accidents do happen and before you know it you could be pregnant. Best thing to do is make sure you are not messing around like this as take precautionary measures.

Try talking about this with your parents or somebody at school, university or college like the nurse if there's one available

A registered midwife
I'm no expert but that seems really unlikely. I'm assuming you're worried because you missed a period? Wait it out, or find your nearest sexual health clinic if you want someone to talk to in the meantime.
Reply 9
On a further note - Aside from the fact that the clothing you were wearing would not permit the semen & sperm to travel inside you - there are only 6 days around ovulation that you can become pregnant.

Five days before and one at ovulation. So when you consider out of 28 days of your menstrual cycle that 6 days are the only days that you can get pregnant (I'm sure someone can work the probability out on that one)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending