The Student Room Group

Can you go to TRNSMT alone

Hey, I’m going to TRNSMT next weekend. I’ll be by myself as a friend’s plans changed sadly. Is it okay to go alone? I’ve never been to a festival before
Original post by Afr199
Hey, I’m going to TRNSMT next weekend. I’ll be by myself as a friend’s plans changed sadly. Is it okay to go alone? I’ve never been to a festival before

Yes it's totally fine to go to the trnsmt festival in Glasgow green yourself.

You'll be fine as just be more vigilant about what going on around you while there.

Sure you'll get talking to others there and enjoy your time at it .

Let's hope for good weather next weekend for it.

I was at the last T in the park concert in Kinross in 2016 myself as a young teenager and enjoy it very much, sad it was stopped due to safety reasons but the Trnsmt festival was only a temporary thing but still going.

Enjoy yourself 😚😚🤗
Original post by Afr199

Definitely can go yourself unless you have any one else who can perhaps take your friends place as you will have tickets for it available rather than going yourself.....

You'll enjoy it very much as I have been to the trnsmt festival few years back as it's not too far from where I stay in Glasgow.

Due to other commitments this year I'm not able to go to it but I hope you'll have a brilliant time at the festival and you may want to go to other music festivals if you enjoy this one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending