The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

University of Surrey Clearing 2022

Hi, what are the chances of an international student getting into Surrey through clearing to study BSc Management & Marketing with BBD? Is it worth applying?

Also, are clearing students guaranteed on-campus accommodation?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Wishful thinking
Hi, what are the chances of an international student getting into Surrey through clearing to study BSc Management & Marketing with BBD? Is it worth applying?

Also, are clearing students guaranteed on-campus accommodation?

Hi there,

It's great to hear that you are interested to study Management and Marketing at Surrey. I would suggest speaking to our admissions team as they may be able to advise on you on the entry requirements and allow you to ask them some questions!

You can call them on the number below:

Tel: +44 (0)1483 682222
Monday to Friday between 10am - 12noon and 2pm - 4pm.

Please let me know if you have any questions as I am here to help :smile:

Joao
Economics
I applied to an Msci biomed course, if I don't get the grades for this can I still apply through clearing to the Bsc biomed course? Then later on would it be possible to transfer back to Msci?
Original post by Spelunker
I applied to an Msci biomed course, if I don't get the grades for this can I still apply through clearing to the Bsc biomed course? Then later on would it be possible to transfer back to Msci?

Hi there,

It's great to hear you are interested in studying a Biomed course at Surrey. I would suggest speaking to our admissions team as they may be able to advise you on the entry requirements and allow you to ask them some questions!

You can call them on the number below:

Tel: +44 (0)1483 682222
Monday to Friday between 10am - 12noon and 2pm - 4pm.

Please let me know if you have any questions, as I am here to help.
Joao
Economics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending