The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

she said to my other sister that I show off by studying in front of her to make her jealous and I don't even know about this; she put this blame on me twice which shows that she's just trying to create hatred for me in other family members hearts..
Original post by Anonymous
What did she blame you of though?
she said to my other sister that I show off by studying in front of her to make her jealous and I don't even know about this; she put this blame on me twice which shows that she's just trying to create hatred for me in other family members hearts..

But studying in front of them should be normal...
yeah exactly I don't even understand what she tried to say...the worst is my mom believed her and taunted me that are you digging a mountain by studying .... tbh I wasn't even studying hard I was just on my laptop
Also guys my elder sister doesn't have a degree and I think as I have a degree she has started comparing herself with me...she out of nowhere said to me that if you have a degree you don't have confidence I have more confidence than you like its hurting me like hell ... its true that I stutter but it doesn't mean I don't have confidence I used to do speeches during school times and my sister has never done anything as such
yeah exactly I don't even understand what she tried to say...the worst is my mom believed her and taunted me that are you digging a mountain by studying .... tbh I wasn't even studying hard I was just on my laptop
Also guys my elder sister doesn't have a degree and I think as I have a degree she has started comparing herself with me...she out of nowhere said to me that if you have a degree you don't have confidence I have more confidence than you like its hurting me like hell ... its true that I stutter but it doesn't mean I don't have confidence I used to do speeches during school times and my sister has never done anything as such

And to my mom she’ll say that I show off my studies I mean like I don’t even say anything I m a person who’s always complaining that my grades are not good enough… and my sisters have made this up that since they are less educated I try to jealous them but I’m reality they are comparing with me and I don’t even know like my sister said that what you think you have a degree but I have a lot more confidence than you
And to my mom she’ll say that I show off my studies I mean like I don’t even say anything I m a person who’s always complaining that my grades are not good enough… and my sisters have made this up that since they are less educated I try to jealous them but I’m reality they are comparing with me and I don’t even know like my sister said that what you think you have a degree but I have a lot more confidence than you

??
anyone??
??
??
??
Original post by Anonymous #1
I m worried that I have ruined my image in front of my parents :frown: what if they don't pay for my fees anymore :frown: just to mention I m muslim Pakistani

i see you mentioned your muslim and pakistani.
Me too.
I honestly had the same fear but, and i know this was a year ago so circumstances may change but, Don’t lose faith in allah
For he also once created your parents.

Latest

Trending

Trending