The Student Room Group

Computer science at Cardiff

I am going to apply fro computer science at Cardiff, I have been predicted A*AB, could anyone advice me on my chances of getting an offer also thinking of applying to Leeds and Birmingham ?
Reply 1
Original post by Arundejesh
I am going to apply fro computer science at Cardiff, I have been predicted A*AB, could anyone advice me on my chances of getting an offer also thinking of applying to Leeds and Birmingham ?

According to their website they want ABB ot BBB
https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/course/computer-science-bsc

Go and visit them and you can ask yourself. I love Cardiff as a city. Good luck!
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Arundejesh

Hi - I’m currently a first year CS student at Cardiff - I applied with A*AA (predicted), If you’ve got a strong personal statement and meet the GCSE requirements, I’d say you have a fair shot at getting an offer.
Reply 3
Original post by darshkaws
Hi - I’m currently a first year CS student at Cardiff - I applied with A*AA (predicted), If you’ve got a strong personal statement and meet the GCSE requirements, I’d say you have a fair shot at getting an offer.

How are you finding the course - you grades seem to have easily met the offer is the workload (too) easy or have they started with more difficulty?
Reply 4
Original post by Tree70
How are you finding the course - you grades seem to have easily met the offer is the workload (too) easy or have they started with more difficulty?

The course is great so far, workload is not particularly strenuous as of yet (as you may expect initially - though this can be quite subjective lol), albeit still a fair amount.
Reply 5
Original post by darshkaws

Great thanks, yha I meet the GCSE requirements, just hopping my personal statement is good enough, cause I meet the entry requirements, just sacred they would prefer more people with A*AA or higher

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending