The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Did you get his number or anything? xxx
Reply 2
I have his number... but hes a exs mate :frown:
Reply 3
Happyfeetglory
Yesterday afternoon I met a guy that i really really like. we ended up getting slightly drunk towards the end. We went with each other, and i really like him. I was wondering how i could approach him to see him again.... cos i want the relationship to go further :smile:

any ideas ???

Thank you.

What relationship? :s-smilie:

If you have his number, phone him. Unless he has yours? Then maybe you wait a while. I dunno. Is he on Facebook?
Reply 4
I have his facebook, his number but i hate being the one who has to ask them so i dunt know what to do :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Text/facebook him saying "Hey, how are you? Yesterday was really fun, maybe we could do it again sometime? :smile: xx" Casual is the best way to go :yep:
ooh i wouldnt go in so soon with the 'can we do it again sometime'...but yeah give him a text saying hey how are you, did you have fun yesterday? then he will go yeah, fancy doing it again sometime 8-) x
Reply 7
button8
Text/facebook him saying "Hey, how are you? Yesterday was really fun, maybe we could do it again sometime? :smile: xx" Casual is the best way to go :yep:

I'd just be like
"Hey :smile: how're you?" tbh... and i'd do it like around 6pm
even that looks a bit desperate
Reply 8
SiaSiaSia
I'd just be like
"Hey :smile: how're you?" tbh... and i'd do it like around 6pm
even that looks a bit desperate

Yeah, I'm rubbish at casual :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending