The Student Room Group

THE GUIDE TO BECOMING (far from)PERFECT

Greetings , I'm nikki and i used to basically be a tsr celebrity/criminal because lord knows tsr had me on their watchlist (if u know u know).

Im making this blog and coming back to tsr as many changes have caused me to relaise what I value and what I want to do in my life and so this blog will basically be me trying to blog my attempt to achieve my goals.

The point of the title is that I feel Ii obsess over certain things (Like my looks and outfits and being a productuve person) that it becomes an unhealthy cycle of -trying to achieve these goals- working for a short period of time - going back to my old bad habits -feeling guilt that I failed- rinse and repeat.

I will now actually be trying to use this blog to hold myself to account for completing these goals and I will be listing these goals below so you know what to expect when I write my blog posts (which will be once a week).

Little back ground about your kween(not elizabeth rip)

Spoiler

As you'll see the point is that no matter how superficial these seem they make ME feel good about myself and make ME feel better and less self conscious

*MY GOALS*

Spoiler

*TAGS*

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi Nikki,

Good luck with achieving your goals. Apart from joining the gym, I have the same goals as you so I’ll be following this blog. Are you doing tags?

Again, you’ve got this @nikkiblonsky!
(edited 1 year ago)
don’t worry when we go shopping, me and bee will make sure you SLAYYYY
Original post by 5hyl33n
Hi Nikki,

Good luck with achieving your goals. Apart from joining the gym, I have the same goals as you so I’ll be following this blog. Are you doing tags?

Again, you’ve got this @nikkiblonsky!

oh yh I am doing tagz lol I completely forgot all about those since i havent blogged in forever , tyyysm for the support and I hope we can support eachother with our goalz
Original post by Riotriot
don’t worry when we go shopping, me and bee will make sure you SLAYYYY

sLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
kk so today was alright , had my last day of school ( so its officially halfterm for a week) and I woke up to the sound of alarm and went back to sleep lol but then did wake up like an hour after my alarm went off lmfao (we'll get their eventually). Anyways so another thing ive started doing is putting on lip balm again as my lips are always dry AF and so making sure my lips look luscious and beautiful is definitely a priority. Ive been keeping with some of my goals for example ive been taking water so im not dehydrated and ive made my gym membership (had to make a new one cause couldnt find the card number for the original) and so the gym will be something I'll start to blog about soon (watch when my ass gives up on the first day) so apart from making some attempts at wakin up early , hydrating myself with water and joining the gym , I also go to work tomorrow so that'll be LOADS OF FUN lmao
For context I got a job at greggs a few weeks ago that I do on the weekends and so far its been alright , not too many crazies but I do have some stories to tell so let me know if thats something you'd like to see xdddd. Also I have to check when my shift is on my online rota as last weekend I had to start my shifts like HELLA EARLY (5:30/6AM) . Its really funny how im able to get up for work no prob but when it comes to actual school im just not here for it babes

ANYWAYS thats basically whats happening with my week , what about you guys ? How have you guys been holoding up and I hope u sticking to your goals ! (Pot calling the kettle black lmfao)

Spoiler

Original post by nikkiblonsky
X

I think we are all guilty of doing that upon hearing the sound of our alarms. :laugh:

You’ve just reminded me to put on lip balm and drink water, so thanks for that.

My work-life balance has been atrocious. I’m hoping to get things back on track from Monday. Let’s hope it works!
Original post by 5hyl33n
I think we are all guilty of doing that upon hearing the sound of our alarms. :laugh:

You’ve just reminded me to put on lip balm and drink water, so thanks for that.

My work-life balance has been atrocious. I’m hoping to get things back on track from Monday. Let’s hope it works!

ughh my brain is soo weird when it comes to alarms lol. Yess keep those lips hydrated so we can give that kardashian effect! Aww I do hope you're able to your work life balance under control , I was actually thinking of asking my supervisor whether I could start a bit later tomorrow (like 7am instead of 6) but ive lost my phone , which always happens lmfao. I believe you'll succeed!!!!
kk so today was alright , had my last day of school ( so its officially halfterm for a week) and I woke up to the sound of alarm and went back to sleep lol but then did wake up like an hour after my alarm went off lmfao (we'll get their eventually). Anyways so another thing ive started doing is putting on lip balm again as my lips are always dry AF and so making sure my lips look luscious and beautiful is definitely a priority. Ive been keeping with some of my goals for example ive been taking water so im not dehydrated and ive made my gym membership (had to make a new one cause couldnt find the card number for the original) and so the gym will be something I'll start to blog about soon (watch when my ass gives up on the first day) so apart from making some attempts at wakin up early , hydrating myself with water and joining the gym , I also go to work tomorrow so that'll be LOADS OF FUN lmao
For context I got a job at greggs a few weeks ago that I do on the weekends and so far its been alright , not too many crazies but I do have some stories to tell so let me know if thats something you'd like to see xdddd. Also I have to check when my shift is on my online rota as last weekend I had to start my shifts like HELLA EARLY (5:30/6AM) . Its really funny how im able to get up for work no prob but when it comes to actual school im just not here for it babes

ANYWAYS thats basically whats happening with my week , what about you guys ? How have you guys been holoding up and I hope u sticking to your goals ! (Pot calling the kettle black lmfao)

Spoiler

I haven’t drank anything today other than monster energy drinks… gosh wow I need to drink water right now. Thanks for reminding me.
We would love to hear your juicy stories, also when I ask how work is doing I mean this and like what you do.
ughh my brain is soo weird when it comes to alarms lol. Yess keep those lips hydrated so we can give that kardashian effect! Aww I do hope you're able to your work life balance under control , I was actually thinking of asking my supervisor whether I could start a bit later tomorrow (like 7am instead of 6) but ive lost my phone , which always happens lmfao. I believe you'll succeed!!!!

6AM start? That should be illegal. :yep:

That’s very kind of you to say. Thank you.
I haven’t drank anything today other than monster energy drinks… gosh wow I need to drink water right now. Thanks for reminding me.
We would love to hear your juicy stories, also when I ask how work is doing I mean this and like what you do.

OH i see lol its just that i started only a few weeks ago and so didnt know if their was much I could say but I'll def do a post talkin bout my juicy stories at greggs!!!! Gurl thats basically me with coke lol I cant break my addiction with coke
Original post by 5hyl33n
6AM start? That should be illegal. :yep:

That’s very kind of you to say. Thank you.

Ik when I saw it the first time I was like bich what?? No worries I only speak fax as you know lol
OH i see lol its just that i started only a few weeks ago and so didnt know if their was much I could say but I'll def do a post talkin bout my juicy stories at greggs!!!! Gurl thats basically me with coke lol I cant break my addiction with coke

I remember when you first told me about your coke addiction and then all of a sudden I felt the urge to buy coke and I couldn’t stop craving it for a week!
I prefer Pepsi but coke is coke
Ik when I saw it the first time I was like bich what?? No worries I only speak fax as you know lol

PRSOM :laugh:
pro tip :pirateprincess:.... use the Coke™ on your skin to moisturize and cleanse

:wavey:
I remember when you first told me about your coke addiction and then all of a sudden I felt the urge to buy coke and I couldn’t stop craving it for a week!
I prefer Pepsi but coke is coke

OMG my addiction is contagious lol But yh they must put drugs in coke for it to be so addictive
Original post by the bear
pro tip :pirateprincess:.... use the Coke™ on your skin to moisturize and cleanse

:wavey:

gonna get the skin of a korean model doing this iswtg
gonna get the skin of a korean model doing this iswtg

yep... probably a Hyundai

:getmecoat:
K SO QUICK UPDATE not going into work at 6am im on shift for 9am thank GOODDDDD
Original post by the bear
yep... probably a Hyundai

:getmecoat:

that was korea-nge (cringe)

Quick Reply