The Student Room Group

EPQ artefact report word limit?

My exam board is AQA, and the guidance says that the report accompanying an artefact should be a minimum of 1000 words but I'm looking at my report ending up being about 2500 words. Should I cut down drastically or keep going?
Original post by cj_17
My exam board is AQA, and the guidance says that the report accompanying an artefact should be a minimum of 1000 words but I'm looking at my report ending up being about 2500 words. Should I cut down drastically or keep going?

hahah dont worry, mine was around 5300 words to accompany my artefact and i got an a* this year
Reply 2
Original post by arch17
hahah dont worry, mine was around 5300 words to accompany my artefact and i got an a* this year

brilliant, thank u so much!!
Original post by cj_17

In my school they say that between 1000 and 3000 is perfect, don't worry
Hi, what would you say are the most important things to do to get a A* in artefact EPQ
Original post by arch17

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending