The Student Room Group

Assignment help (Law)

I have an assignment due soon and it's worded very weirdly and I was wondering if anybody can shed some light on what it is asking

Conceptualising our relationship with property in terms of abstract entitlement and ownership can be problematic

THANK YOU
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by dodders1
I have an assignment due soon and it's worded very weirdly and I was wondering if anybody can shed some light on what it is asking

Conceptualising our relationship with property in terms of abstract entitlement and ownership can be problematic

THANK YOU

How long ago did you get the assignment?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
How long ago did you get the assignment?

Not that long ago...I have just started working on it and struggling to get my head round what is asking. I have an idea to critically evaluate the doctrine of Adverse possession but I am not sure I am on. the right lines
Property is a legal concept that can refer to physical items, such as land and buildings, as well as intangible items, such as intellectual property. Conceptualising our relationship with property in terms of abstract entitlement and ownership can be problematic because abstract concepts, such as ownership and entitlement, are not always clearly defined in law. It is important to understand the legal implications of these concepts in order to protect our rights and ensure our interests are protected.
Original post by Anonymous
Property is a legal concept that can refer to physical items, such as land and buildings, as well as intangible items, such as intellectual property. Conceptualising our relationship with property in terms of abstract entitlement and ownership can be problematic because abstract concepts, such as ownership and entitlement, are not always clearly defined in law. It is important to understand the legal implications of these concepts in order to protect our rights and ensure our interests are protected.

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending