The Student Room Group

Feeling depressed and desperate about my situation :(

I'm a 26 year old guy and I've never had a girlfriend. I've tried all the conventional things but don't get any reciprocal interest in real life and don't get any likes/matches through dating apps.

I'm feeling really depressed and desperate about my situation. I want to change this badly.
you cant manifest a girlfriend through deperation. maybe its a good idea to focus on yourself, do you want to learn a new skill? do you want to be more fit like go to the gym and lose weight or gain muscle or just feel fitter? do you want to learn something else? while doing all those conventional things, maybe you need to change your communication skills, ive talked to guys i dont think they know they come across as creepy even when theyre not trying to be

maybe ridding this desperate want for a girlfriend and directing your energy elsewhere maybe a benefit you in terms of girls later, some guys dont meet their long term girlfriend until later, do those conventional things, do things that beneft your own personal development, dont get too obsessed about wanting a girlfriend, desperation wont get you anywhere good.
Original post by Pounch
Because looks Is the only thing that matters. If you're not attractive you can't get girls. Don't believe the ignorants on this forum who say personality or joking can get you girls. That's how it is, genetics are very important in our lives

What percentage of men in the UK were born with good enough genetics to get a girlfriend, in your opinion?
Original post by Pounch
Because looks Is the only thing that matters. If you're not attractive you can't get girls. Don't believe the ignorants on this forum who say personality or joking can get you girls. That's how it is, genetics are very important in our lives

ive seen some fungly ass guys with girlfriends, looks can gravitate girls but personalities make them stay unless they themselves dont have personalities

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending