The Student Room Group

flowersinmyhair's GYG 2022-23 take 2

I tried to do this once before, but I lost it so I am trying again.

I am in Year 12, studying A-levels in Biology, Geography and Religious Studies. I am currently predicted an A in Biology, a B in RS and a C in Geography, but I do think I will improve the Geography predicted grade and maybe RS as well.

I have a Geography test on Water and Carbon coming up, so I will probably update this around then.
I had my Geography test today, and I don't really know how it went so can't really provide much of an update.

I also got back 2 RS essays this week and got 30/40 on an ethics essay and 28/40 on the philosophy essay (both those marks are equivalent to about a B). Neither of those are my best marks but I do know what I need to do in order to improve.

Biology is a bit core practical mad at the moment. I have completed 2 core practicals so far this term, currently working on a write up for another one and collecting the results for another one tomorrow.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I also got back 2 RS essays this week and got 30/40 on an ethics essay and 28/40 on the philosophy essay (both those marks are equivalent to about a B). Neither of those are my best marks but I do know what I need to do in order to improve.

It's great that you already know where you need to improve and what steps to take :smile: Are you hoping to go to uni eventually?
Original post by Pwca
It's great that you already know where you need to improve and what steps to take :smile: Are you hoping to go to uni eventually?

I'm hope to study Biology at uni in 2024
Makes sense if it's your strongest subject! Good luck and I hope you get useful feedback on your geography test :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending