The Student Room Group

End of year 12 mocks diary 2023

Monday. 27.03.23
6 weeks countdown.

I'm starting to revise for my end-of-year 12 exams. I am currently planning my schedule and am dissatisfied with my predicted grades. I can and will do better; I want to prove to everyone that I am capable. I'll keep track of everything I revise and how I do it, as well as my rants.
(edited 1 year ago)
No magical advice to offer other than to do your best and be honest with yourself when you come to look back at the whole thing upon recieving your results.

Best of luck and just remember that you aren't immortal. Plan your efforts to try and minimise burning out. As that can really hit your performance hard, as well as your mental health. :smile:
Original post by Grim_Squeaker
No magical advice to offer other than to do your best and be honest with yourself when you come to look back at the whole thing upon recieving your results.

Best of luck and just remember that you aren't immortal. Plan your efforts to try and minimise burning out. As that can really hit your performance hard, as well as your mental health. :smile:

Your so sweet thank you so much, I will remember your kind words. I want to say the same thing to you as well, best of luck <33 :wink:
Tuesday 28.03.23
- Complete notes and kerboodle questions on Chemistry Chapters 2,3,7,8
- Complete notes and kerboodle questions on Biological Molecules and Exchange surfaces
- Watch a video NML : Ethics

- Theology essay hw
- Chemistry booklet hw
- Biology pre-read hw
- Kantian Ethics hw
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest