The Student Room Group

How did you meet your current/past partner

just a bit of fun
Tinder. I sent her a message asking her to go for a drink with me around April last year. We made things official in May, went away together on trips in August and September, I spent Christmas with her family, and we moved in together two weeks ago. She's lying in bed next to me reading a book as I type this.
(edited 1 year ago)
Met my ex on tinder, and the guy I'm currently seeing a met on Hinge.
Current partner in a very naff club on a dead friday night
Yahoo People Finder
Reply 5
At a soccer thing.
Reply 6
Literally bumped into him at work.
Uni - 30 plus years ago - still together.
Reply 8
Via a mutual mate in a local boozer on a Weds night. We sorta knew each other from about 15 years ago, again via mutual mates
Classmates lmao
I don't know enough ppl to venture out from that-
His friend asked for my number. Wasn't interested in the friend. Few weeks later, he messages me and tells me his friend got there first. LOL.
Original post by Anonymous
just a bit of fun

TSR lol
Original post by Anonymous
just a bit of fun

Met my partner at work nearly approaching a year since I met her at work (2 more months) entering to get ready to start work and that’s when I pounced for the very first time. Did a couple of shifts together and the nerves and shyness showed to the point where I blushed at a point I was doing all the work to just be helpful. Couple of heroic moments for example her losing balance and falling onto my arms then took her on a couple of coffee dates after work just to get to know her better. Before making things official in August of last year been together for 8 months and I now intend on marrying her some point in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending