The Student Room Group

Welp

I’m overwhelmed dealing with a lot . Stressed out and also I can’t believe I’m still addicted to social media since 2013 . I stopped catfishing yet I’m still catfishing one person I been talking to since 2015 . We just started talking again he was avoiding me . Due to the fact I wanted us on this show the producers called him and declined .

He wasn’t told what the show is for . It’s for MTV catfish he thinks it’s a dating show. Yet he still don’t want to be on a show . He keeps asking for my Instagram which is the girl he thinks been talking to . I’m not going to give it to him . I made that mistake before giving the real woman ig page and the person I catfished kept DMing her .

Anyway I’m annoyed cause I told my mom I’m crushing on some one else’s man I saw on IG yesterday night . My mom got upset and yelled I don’t want to hear about it . I saw the guy on Instagram then followed he’s tik tok . Him and his wife are a great looking couple . I just got jealous that she lucked up with him . I commented he’s mine .

It’s wrong of me I just couldn’t help to say that
wow! i think a social media break is definitely recommended. you’ll be surprised, people will end up loving you for the way you are so don’t change anything about yourself, and don’t lead shallow people astray.
You must be trolling, right? 🤔
She may be for real. It's plausible that there are people out there that do this. They know they wouldn't make the grade themselves so by hyjacking someone else's profile who is popular they can bask in their popularity/fame. It's not reality at least not for OP but it probably feels like it is while she's doing it. In theory it's probably possibly similar to playing video games, takes you out of the reality you live in and places you in another. The ones on the receiving end probably get a lot of it.

Difficult to know what to suggest other than try and make your own life better OP. The life you are pretending to be yours will never be. That's not to say you couldn't have your own good life in actual reality if you work on it. The life you lead online isn't yours and in the end you'll come to see that it's no life. Don't let the real life you live in fall around your ears while spending all your time in a false reality online.
Original post by jay2013
You must be trolling, right? 🤔

No I’m serious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending