The Student Room Group

I wish i wasn't gay ..

Let me start off by saying my family or culture whatever is kinda homophobic (or fully a taboo).

But not only that:

My dad was caught cheating on my mum when we saw sus things on his phone (pretty sure he's at least bi)

My brother pretty sure hes gay too.

And now a friend has come out as well.

Like it seems there's so many gay people nowadays. Anyway you can call me self-hating but that doesn't help I just genuinely wish I was straight or born as a girl because of society.
Original post by Anonymous
Let me start off by saying my family or culture whatever is kinda homophobic (or fully a taboo).

But not only that:

My dad was caught cheating on my mum when we saw sus things on his phone (pretty sure he's at least bi)

My brother pretty sure hes gay too.

And now a friend has come out as well.

Like it seems there's so many gay people nowadays. Anyway you can call me self-hating but that doesn't help I just genuinely wish I was straight or born as a girl because of society.

Can I tell u something?
Original post by noelissocute
Can I tell u something?

off
off

I'm a non-binary bisexual and most of society hates me. I get bullied 24/7. Do you think I hate myself over this? Of course not.
I'm a non-binary bisexual and most of society hates me. I get bullied 24/7. Do you think I hate myself over this? Of course not.

I'm sorry you do and I'm glad you don't, but im not saying I hate myself, I just wish I wasn't gay.
I'm sorry you do and I'm glad you don't, but im not saying I hate myself, I just wish I wasn't gay.

You shouldn't. You were born this way for a reason
You shouldn't. You were born this way for a reason

Maybe. But its undeniable its harder being queer. If I was the only one in my family id feel better but my brother AND my dad (who like I said was cheating) are so it just makes it worse.
I understand. Is being gay what you truly want?
I understand. Is being gay what you truly want?

Can you 'want' to be gay? I'm born gay but lmao I might just be celibate. Anyway sorry I was just venting but thank you for replying
Can you 'want' to be gay? I'm born gay but lmao I might just be celibate. Anyway sorry I was just venting but thank you for replying

Absolutely! If you ever need a friend I am here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending