The Student Room Group

Student Finance offer notification email has been received but it still says process

Student Finance offer notification email was received this morning, it says

Dear …… Your student finance entitlement has been updated. Go to www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login and sign into your online account to check what has changed and how this affects your payments.“

but when I log in to my account it says my application is still processing with no new information 🤷🏻*♀️ does this mean it’s been accepted and it just takes a little while to update on my account? I’m so excited but I can’t see anything to know if I can start planning yet. I’m so impatient 🤣
TIA
Original post by Stacieloulou

Dear …… Your student finance entitlement has been updated. Go to www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login and sign into your online account to check what has changed and how this affects your payments.“

but when I log in to my account it says my application is still processing with no new information 🤷🏻*♀️ does this mean it’s been accepted and it just takes a little while to update on my account? I’m so excited but I can’t see anything to know if I can start planning yet. I’m so impatient 🤣
TIA

Hi Stacie,

If you contact us using the live chat option online in your account, we can check this for you.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Stacieloulou

TIA

I am having the same issue
really annoyed at student finance england but like most government run stuff to do with money, theyre terribly terrible sometimes

did you get your issue sorted
Original post by Mr_Racooon
I am having the same issue
really annoyed at student finance england but like most government run stuff to do with money, theyre terribly terrible sometimes

did you get your issue sorted

If you are having issues with your account then please contact us via the live chat in your account for assistance. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending