The Student Room Group

Ldr Gf hasn't texted or called back for over 36 hours

I'm a male in a relationship with a female, in a long distance relationship and I live in the Uk and she lives in the Us and we normally call here and there but text several times on a daily bases and for some reason she hasn't texted or called me back since the past 36 hours and I'm getting really worried and upset and I started crying a few times because I miss her and I don't know why she's not getting in touch with me for a while now even though I gave her a few texts and tried calling her
She'll respond when she is available / wants to talk. Until then do something else to occupy your mind.
(edited 1 year ago)
This is one of those questions that online strangers can't answer.
Reply 3
Original post by 1582
She'll respond when she is available / wants to talk. Until then do something else to occupy your mind.

Yh that's true hopefully.Oh I've tried doing things but it just never works
Have you ever actually met her?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Have you ever actually met her?

Nope never ever
Reply 6
Update she just saw my message like half an hour ago and left me on read
Original post by Hm51
Nope never ever

Then I think you are a bit deluded and you aren't in a relationship
Original post by Hm51
Update she just saw my message like half an hour ago and left me on read

She doesn't want to talk right now. Respect that and wait for her to come to you.

Her reading your message means you know she is well, so you don't need to worry about her safety.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Then I think you are a bit deluded and you aren't in a relationship

It's actually like a proper relationship like we litterally committed to it and made promises and stuff
Reply 10
Original post by 1582
She doesn't want to talk right now. Respect that and wait for her to come to you.

Her reading your message means you know she is well, so you don't need to worry about her safety.

For sure oh ok no worries ,yh that's true
Reply 11
Another update she finally replied saying she all good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending