The Student Room Group

irritated by everyone

im not going through the best time, nothing majorly bad is happening in my life, but i still have some mild depression. i am on meds and the feelings don't stop me from living a well-rounded live, minus deep connections.

overall i feel really unloved, unwanted and ignored or overlooked by most people: dates, family, flatmates, colleagues. i see other people just as introverted as me (some who make even less effort socially, and some who are naturally better), have people who like them and make the effort to seek them out for a chat, whereas i feel invisible.

it has really affected my mood and motivation at work, I've almost gotten snappy with colleagues because I felt they were leaving me out of work updates even tho we are on the same team, or if colleagues on the same level were being bossy/acting like superiors to me.

sometimes i feel like my boss doesn't like me and he gives me weird looks if my outfit is not up to scratch that day or if I'm feeling more reserved and don't laugh loudly at all his jokes.

I have to work with lots of people every day but I'm feeling not right atm and feel fobbed off by everyone, and like nobody is trustworthy or fit for emotional connections.

advice please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending