The Student Room Group

Postgrad Masters Loan

I am taking a Masters course in September, but when reading the Masters Loan on GOV UK, it isn't clear whether you can specify what amount you need. It says up to £12,000+ but I won't need that full amount. For anyone that knows or has had one before, am I able to specify an amount that I need from that £12,000+? May seem like a silly question but the wording isn't 100% clear and just want to know all my options!
Thank you!
Original post by Anon-LS
I am taking a Masters course in September, but when reading the Masters Loan on GOV UK, it isn't clear whether you can specify what amount you need. It says up to £12,000+ but I won't need that full amount. For anyone that knows or has had one before, am I able to specify an amount that I need from that £12,000+? May seem like a silly question but the wording isn't 100% clear and just want to know all my options!
Thank you!

Hi there, if you aren't looking to apply for the full amount of loan you can indicate this on your application and provide an amount that you wish to receive. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending