The Student Room Group

Ucas extra

I have 5 offers and want to add a ucas extra in place for an offer because I don’t wanna go to that uni.
There is no option to decline the offer on my ucas. Can u help plz
Original post by Alevelhelp.1
I have 5 offers and want to add a ucas extra in place for an offer because I don’t wanna go to that uni.
There is no option to decline the offer on my ucas. Can u help plz

You can only use Extra by declining all your offers, not just one. Do you have the option to do that?
Original post by Admit-One
You can only use Extra by declining all your offers, not just one. Do you have the option to do that?

Yes but I don’t wanna decline all of my offers I just want to decline one
(edited 1 year ago)

I'm afraid you can't do that. You will need to choose between the 4 other offers you have.
If you really want the place your are thinking of applying to, you will need to check they will accept you, turn down all your offers and then apply to the new course.
(Original post by Alevelhelp.1)Yes but I don’t wanna decline all of my offers I just want to decline one

As you have been told already you cannot decline 1. You have to decline ALL if you want to use extra or clearing,

Unless you submitted your application and got your welcome email from UCAS within the last 14 days then you can't do that.

Here's how Extra works but it sounds like it won't be suitable if you are happy with the remaining offers:

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/types-offer/extra-choices

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending