The Student Room Group

In disbelief

I'm shaking. Two friends whom I trusted just stabbed me in the back. One of them is my most recent ex-boyfriend. They lied to me about my whole relationship with my ex. Why do I deserve this?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm shaking. Two friends whom I trusted just stabbed me in the back. One of them is my most recent ex-boyfriend. They lied to me about my whole relationship with my ex. Why do I deserve this?

Best thing u can do right now is get off social media n take a moment to urself to deal w this issue. Come to terms w it. It's okay to feel hurt n upset, so let urself feel upset. Ask urself questions of why did they do that? Why me? All that stuff. Cry if u need to then once u feel a bit better cuz u will after letting urself settle and deal w the emotion rn instead of blocking it up only for it to come rushing out much later in a worse way. Then do things that make u happy like listening to ur favourite song, going to the park, going on a walk, cinema, baking a cake whatever u enjoy doing ur hobbies. If the feeling of sadness comes back then just remember it's okay to feel a bit sad healing is not a straight path. Remember that ur strong n ur better than this depressed heartbroken feeling that u can come back out of this 100x better. So what, they ****ed u over? Well that's on them. They've lost a special person who genuinely cared for them it's their loss. It's not a u issue it's a them issue. Why did this happen to u? Cuz it's time u knew who to trust. Who's right under ur nose that's got ur back. Now u can clearly see who's fake who's not. If they're fake **** em. Very important bit CUT EM OFF PLEASE. If they r fake or toxic cut em off n don't even turn back once. They do not deserve ur time, energy or effort. It's time for u to wake up and realise who's got ur back and who hasn't. Now u prolly want revenge right or some sort of get back at them to see how they like it. This is why I told u to let ur feelings out n get off social media so u don't do anything hasty that'll be embarrassing later on. You want revenge? There has to be a tiny ounce of u right that wants it right? Best revenge u could ever do is BE BETTER. Firstly cut em off this way u let them know that ur not tolerating all this bs. Focus on urself use that hurt into whatever ur striving for in life, that's the best revenge. Obviously idk the details of the situation but U GOT THIS hope this helped

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending