The Student Room Group

Money towards buying a car and suggestions.

What’s the right amount of money to spend on a first automatic car and are there any particular suggestions please.
Original post by Mohammed_80
What’s the right amount of money to spend on a first automatic car and are there any particular suggestions please.

Id spend about £2000-£3000 on your first car. You obviously want something that will last a bit. But you dont want to be spending shed loads on your first car. Best to get something cheaper for your first car. At least if you have the odd little scrape it wont matter as much as if you had something more expensive. Then get something more expensive once you have been on the road a couple of years.
My sister got her first 4 seater Manuel car on Gumtree for 1,500 pounds. I would recommend second hand and off Gumtree because you can get good cars for low prices.
Original post by Amb/conf
My sister got her first 4 seater Manuel car on Gumtree for 1,500 pounds. I would recommend second hand and off Gumtree because you can get good cars for low prices.

Wow thank you so much sending my salaam to you and hoping ramadan going all well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending