How is everyone different same from secondary

I have Special Needs who mention what needs
Reply 1
Original post by Singh715
Hey,

Going into college this Sept 23’ what shoukd I expected

Hey there! Im a first year student at a sixth form college and honestly, It’s a massive change from secondary school. Everyone is so welcoming and nice and you get more freedom than you would at school for example at my college, you can get up to answer a phone call or go to the toilet without needing to put your hand up and ask the teacher. Your induction day will be a fun experience! It’s an enormous difference from secondary, trust me.
Hey,

Going into college this Sept 23’ what shoukd I expected

hey lovely, what I would suggest is just go into collage being your self don’t act to be someone your not and just try and make friends, people are more mature when it comes to collage
Thanks Guys
Thanks Guys

of course, if you need any further advice add me on 👻- xxjessica05.xx
Original post by sonizz
Hey there! Im a first year student at a sixth form college and honestly, It’s a massive change from secondary school. Everyone is so welcoming and nice and you get more freedom than you would at school for example at my college, you can get up to answer a phone call or go to the toilet without needing to put your hand up and ask the teacher. Your induction day will be a fun experience! It’s an enormous difference from secondary, trust me.

Okay that's great you don't need ask as that's smth I struggle w

Quick Reply

Latest