The Student Room Group

Why do people insist on making other people's lives a living hell

People are always trying to be away from me, acting like I'm a disease. Starting rumors about me, and talking crap about me. Why do the insist on doing these things? Like they'll ac t like this then, when you snap and hit your breaking point and like unalive yourself they act like they were there for you the whole time? It's just... horrible . And sometimes i feel like society's hit it's breaking point. Why can't we go back to the times where people were decent.
Original post by Anonymous
Why can't we go back to the times where people were decent.

There is no time period in history when people were decent
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
There is no time period in history when people were decent

True, Id rather be in a time period that's not as bad as this one, because people seem to want to use technology to their advantage.
Liars lie, sadists are sadistic, vicious people act vicious.
There have always been rotten apple troublemakers in the world causing hassle for everyone else.

Always put your health and physical safety first. :smile:
If the malicious stories trigger an aggressive hate campaign that ever includes illegal elements like social media harassment, attacks on your home, violence or criminal threats- file police reports.

Remember that life is too short to waste your valuable time and emotion on those that don't deserve any.
Focus on positivity and all the pleasant people in the world who care about you.
Good luck!
Original post by londonmyst
Liars lie, sadists are sadistic, vicious people act vicious.
There have always been rotten apple troublemakers in the world causing hassle for everyone else.

Always put your health and physical safety first. :smile:
If the malicious stories trigger an aggressive hate campaign that ever includes illegal elements like social media harassment, attacks on your home, violence or criminal threats- file police reports.

Remember that life is too short to waste your valuable time and emotion on those that don't deserve any.
Focus on positivity and all the pleasant people in the world who care about you.
Good luck!

Well said LondonMyst

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending