The Student Room Group

University of Derby, Medical ultrasound interview questions?

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me, I have an interview at the University of Derby for a place on the medical ultrasound MSc. I have been given a brief overview of the structure for the day, however I am hoping someone can help with the type of interview questions I may be asked? Any help is appreciated!
Original post by Medicalultra
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me, I have an interview at the University of Derby for a place on the medical ultrasound MSc. I have been given a brief overview of the structure for the day, however I am hoping someone can help with the type of interview questions I may be asked? Any help is appreciated!

Hi @Medicalultra
That's fantastic news that you've got an interview. Well done!
I'm sure you know we can't give any indication of what the questions will be before the interview but I've had a chat with the academic team about this.
What they are looking for are passionate, caring individuals with an enthusiasm for ultrasound. If you're worrying about the interview, that already shows you care.
They are a friendly team - you'll get a warm welcome, it will be a nice day and a great chance to chat about ultrasound. And don't worry, they'll give you plenty of time to consider your answers.
I hope that helps.
All the best.
Toby

Quick Reply

Latest