The Student Room Group

Ran a red light by accident

Hi I have been driving a year now and on Friday I ran a red light by accident a guy had parked on the corner of the road and blocked my view and his car was half way in the road so was focusing on my right to try and get around him with going to far into the riad where people couldn't see my and being hit and have went throw a crossing where the light was red and not realized till I went throw it I will put some pics of the lights please help I'm so worried
(edited 1 year ago)
No need for pics. Just go back the same way and look for signs indicating there’s a camera. No sign and you’re fine.

If you can’t go back, then just check the approaching road on Google streetview.
Original post by Admit-One
No need for pics. Just go back the same way and look for signs indicating there’s a camera. No sign and you’re fine.

If you can’t go back, then just check the approaching road on Google streetview.

I know it's a speed watch area has that yellow sign saying police inforced speed area as u enter the road can't see a camera sign when looking on Google I went back today as it's just down the road from where I live
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Becky McGuire
I know it's a speed watch area has that yellow sign saying police inforced speed area as u enter the road can't see a camera sign when looking on Google I went back today as it's just down the road from where I live

Sounds like an area where a mobile speed check might be in place from time to time. I would imagine they wouldn't be positioned to catch people running a light.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending