The Student Room Group

in a tough position regarding UCAS reference

Hey guys! So I'm dropping out of my uni to start again at a new uni in September. Currently doing my UCAS application, but I've realised I don't really have someone to do my reference. Do I ask my 6th Form teachers (I finished college in 2020)? None of the staff from my current uni would know me well enough to give me a reference.

Side question, since its relatively late for a uni application now, would the fact that I already have my A levels (as opposed to just predicted grades), and the fact that I have 10 or so modules from my current uni boost my chances?
Thank you so much in advance for any help!!
I would get in contact with your school about the reference and ask if they can write one for you. They might still have your old one on record, so you may just have to have a meeting with them and discuss any changes that you want/need to be changed. I don't know about you have the extra grades, it possibly might but this could differ by course and by university so it's kind of a guessing game. Hopefully this might've slightly helped, and good luck for your application :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending