The Student Room Group

UCAS referee

My referee said she cannot upload my reference to ucas online as it shows " your session has time out" .
Why it shows like that and how to fix the problem.
Reply 1
Original post by Haveloc
My referee said she cannot upload my reference to ucas online as it shows " your session has time out" .

Did you request her to delete the previous reference, refresh the website and then upload a new one? If not, try this. This might help.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Haveloc

She needs to contact ucas for technical support
Reply 3
Thank you.
My referee has tried many times to submit. But it shows there is a substituted version and she has to click a box there to give agreement.
But she says she cannot see such a box.
What to do
Original post by Haveloc
Thank you.
My referee has tried many times to submit. But it shows there is a substituted version and she has to click a box there to give agreement.
What to do

She needs to contact UCAS for technical support
Reply 5
Original post by Haveloc
Thank you.
What to do

You're welcome. Sorry to hear that. Would she or you like to reach out to the UCAS technical support team regarding the issue as PQ mentioned? Hopefully, they'll be able to sort it out.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending