The Student Room Group

How do would I send a copy of my qualifications and uk passport for uni?

So I got a conditional offer from Staffordshire university and I’ve been trying to figure out how would I send a copy of my qualifications and uk passport as that is wat is required for me. I have emailed admissions as well as recently making an enquiry but they haven’t gotten back to me. Is there a specific email to send them in? Wat do I do? I’m getting stressed as I would really want to go there.
Original post by Chris231002
So I got a conditional offer from Staffordshire university and I’ve been trying to figure out how would I send a copy of my qualifications and uk passport as that is wat is required for me. I have emailed admissions as well as recently making an enquiry but they haven’t gotten back to me. Is there a specific email to send them in? Wat do I do? I’m getting stressed as I would really want to go there.

Either take a picture or scan it with a printer, make sure it's a clear photo. Then if you have an eportal there should be a place to attach them there. Or if you got an email requesting for them, it'll probably say send them to this email address or it'll give you a different email address to send it to instead. I'd be surprised if it doesn't say anywhere. If it doesn't then I'd either wait for them to reply to your original email, or send another one with the subject as 'copy of qualifications and passport' or something along those lines, attach them and put an explanation saying that you didn't know where to send them, so if this is the wrong place can they direct you to where is correct, or again something along those lines. Or that's what I would do, hope this helps
Original post by Chris231002

Give the university a telephone call. That is the quickest way to sort it. They will tell you what and how they want in. Emails are often not responded to for days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending