The Student Room Group

What happens after I accept an offer (undergrad)?

I will be applying independently (US). Would I need to send a finalised version of my high school transcript and/or test scores sometime in the summer after I accept an offer?

I know it depends on the uni, and I'm applying for Neuroscience courses from UCL and KCL.
Original post by yd1201
I will be applying independently (US). Would I need to send a finalised version of my high school transcript and/or test scores sometime in the summer after I accept an offer?

I know it depends on the uni, and I'm applying for Neuroscience courses from UCL and KCL.

Yes, you’d usually send evidence of your AP/SAT scores by late August or early September.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Yes, you’d usually send evidence of your AP/SAT scores by late August or early September.

Ok, would my high school counselor need to do anything (final highschool transcript for example)? Or am I solely in charge of all of that. Also, I took the ACT not the SAT.
Reply 3
All UK Unis would expect the formal transcript at some point - and for US qualifications it has to be the orignal sent by College Board not a copy
Original post by yd1201
Ok, would my high school counselor need to do anything (final highschool transcript for example)? Or am I solely in charge of all of that. Also, I took the ACT not the SAT.

(I am speaking generally for any qualification that doesn’t automatically get sent to UCAS.)

If you receive an offer, the uni will give you guidance on how to provide evidence of your results.

This would usually mean either nominating the uni as a recipient of the results with the exam board /issuing body, then they’ll be sent directly.

OR

Getting your high school to send a signed + stamped copy which could be considered verified.

Again, you get guidance or a link to some along with the offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending