The Student Room Group

, then add details of any other dependants you have.

then add details of any other dependants you have.

This question above was for my partner, as he is supporting my application. My details were entered automatically as a dependant. Is this where we add our children too. I have already submitted this on my application form student finance.
We got confused, whether we add our children as they are under 18. I work at the moment, but will be leaving my post in July to go to Uni.

thank you
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Maariyah305
then add details of any other dependants you have.

This question above was for my partner, as he is supporting my application. My details were entered automatically as a dependant. Is this where we add our children too. I have already submitted this on my application form student finance.
We got confused, whether we add our children as they are under 18. I work at the moment, but will be leaving my post in July to go to Uni.

thank you

Hi Maariyah,

Yes, your partner would add the children.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
I have been asked to submit original birth certificates for my children. I have found two but cannot find the third. Is there anything else I can submit instead of the birth certificate.
Thank you
I have been asked to submit original birth certificates for my children. I have found two but cannot find the third. Is there anything else I can submit instead of the birth certificate.
Thank you

You can send a copy of their valid UK passport if they have one with a cove letter explaining why you're sending it. We also need a copy of your up to date child benefit letter, tax credit letter, or universal credit letter.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Original post by Claire SFE
You can send a copy of their valid UK passport if they have one with a cove letter explaining why you're sending it. We also need a copy of your up to date child benefit letter, tax credit letter, or universal credit letter.

Thanks,
Claire

Hi Claire
My husband tried to add the dependants on his application but it wouldn't let him do it. He added the financial income and pressed submit. What do we do now.
Contact SFE by phone?
He tried to go back and add to the application but we couldn't find the section.
Thank you
Hi Claire
My husband tried to add the dependants on his application but it wouldn't let him do it. He added the financial income and pressed submit. What do we do now.
Contact SFE by phone?
He tried to go back and add to the application but we couldn't find the section.
Thank you

Hi there,

In this case your husband can complete page 8 of the PFF2 form: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1137607/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf

He can include any dependents there and then upload the form to his account: it doesn't need to be signed.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending