The Student Room Group

How much will my insurance lower from 18 to 19.

I am 18 right now and my car insurance is around 2.3k, how much will this annually assuming I don’t make any claims?
*shrug* it might go up, mine did after the 1st year. Insurers reassess their risk policy and exposure constantly.

(Don't get me wrong, you're already paying a lot so you'd hope it would come down, but don't get your hopes too high. You may find for your 2nd year that you can get better quotes off other insurers)
(edited 1 year ago)
I wasn't in my teens at the time, but my second year insurance stayed pretty much the same. I didn't get a big reduction.
Original post by bxa_842
I am 18 right now and my car insurance is around 2.3k, how much will this annually assuming I don’t make any claims?

assuming absolutely no material changes and no claims you 'll have 1 years NCD but premiums may have gone up due to inflation
Original post by bxa_842

Its impossible to say really. Everyone's insurance is different. And it depends on so many factors.
Hopefully it should go down (assuming you get a years no claims and no convictions). But how much it will be next year is anyone's guess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending