The Student Room Group

Is it ok to contact the head of my course through email?

Hi, i been waiting for a month to change my conditional offer to inconditional. I've been sent the documents needed to fulfill the condition, sent an email asking when will ik about the results (no response), i called 2 times (first to ask if i need to send anyother documents, second time they told me they would contact me last week, they didnt) and these attempt led to nothing. I got recomend to contact the head of my course to ask about this matter but i dont know if its really appropiate
(edited 1 year ago)
It’s unlikely that they can help. It could be that the staff responsible are away or unwell meaning things have been delayed by a few weeks.

Are you a UK student or international?
Reply 2
Thank you! I ended up sending an email to the admissions team bc I might look a bit pushy if i call again.

I am an international applicant. Thats why i am kind of anxious for the late respond as i have to apply for my visa before the course start and look for acomodation
Original post by zara2003
Thank you! I ended up sending an email to the admissions team bc I might look a bit pushy if i call again.

I am an international applicant. Thats why i am kind of anxious for the late respond as i have to apply for my visa before the course start and look for acomodation

Yes, this is probably the best thing to do since they might be busy with phones, at least with an email they can update you with any issues with your documents.
Original post by zara2003

If you’re international then contact the international team at the university. They’ll be able to chase the admissions team on your behalf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending