The Student Room Group

Sutdying in Italy ISEEup/CAF

Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with applying for an ISEE through a CAF. Some of the documentation requirements don't seem to be provided by the UK government - I was wondering how others were able to prove family composition, proof of moveable (or lack of) assets ect.
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I'm an international student not from UK though but I've acquired my ISEE through CAF. I am happy to help you get through this somewhat complicated process. I'm new to this website but you can write me an email or contact me on whatsapp so I can send you the document samples.

As per your question, you have to demonstrate the amount of money in the head of the household bank account as well as your household composition and his/her/their yearly income. Furthermore if any land/appartment belonging to the head of the household. All documents should be refering to the 2021 year if you plan to acquire your ISEE for this year, 2023.
Reply 2
Original post by Aryan.7
Hi, I'm an international student not from UK though but I've acquired my ISEE through CAF. I am happy to help you get through this somewhat complicated process. I'm new to this website but you can write me an email or contact me on whatsapp so I can send you the document samples.

As per your question, you have to demonstrate the amount of money in the head of the household bank account as well as your household composition and his/her/their yearly income. Furthermore if any land/appartment belonging to the head of the household. All documents should be refering to the 2021 year if you plan to acquire your ISEE for this year, 2023.

Hiya - ooh that would be great! It does seem super complex aha. My email is rosannasalonen70(at)hotmail.com
Reply 3
Original post by Aryan.7

Hi there! I have the same problem. May I know your email or whatsapp pls . thank u
Hi, I’d also like some help with info on acquiring the ISEEUP. How can I contact you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending