The Student Room Group

Health&Social BTEC Extended Certificate

Anyone taking this in college? I might take it with bio and psychology but i wanted to get some knowledge on how much of it is vocational/practical and things like that.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by yasmins06
Anyone taking this is college? I might take it with bio and psychology but i wanted to get some knowledge on how much of it is vocational/practical and things like that.

lmao what a coincidence; I do bio, psych and health & social care extended certificate lol😂 the extended certificate included coursework where we had to complete assignments online and there were also a few exam units, the biggest exam unit being the anatomy & physiology paper. so the health and social care extended certificate is a mix of both exams and coursework.
Reply 2
Original post by xhenetasyli
lmao what a coincidence; I do bio, psych and health & social care extended certificate lol😂 the extended certificate included coursework where we had to complete assignments online and there were also a few exam units, the biggest exam unit being the anatomy & physiology paper. so the health and social care extended certificate is a mix of both exams and coursework.

Thanks for replying, i'll prob take it as my 3rd
one thing tho, on my college website it says the course is vocational? do you do anything like training or experience? or is it more just preparing you for it? I always feel like it's too vague when it says that :')
Original post by yasmins06
Thanks for replying, i'll prob take it as my 3rd
one thing tho, on my college website it says the course is vocational? do you do anything like training or experience? or is it more just preparing you for it? I always feel like it's too vague when it says that :')

In my case, nope. No training or experience is involved. Just assignments for coursework & exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending