The Student Room Group

Should I withdraw my application from UoM?

Hey guys,

I got a conditional offer from Surrey to study aerospace engineering about more than a month ago, and I am waiting to hear from Manchester. It has been almost three months since I submitted my UCAS application. Should I withdraw my application from Manchester? I’m worried that there is a deadline to confirm my place and I do not want to lose it over a school that has potentially ghosted me.
If these are undergrad courses then your reply deadline is only set once you receive your last decision. Your Surrey offer is safe.

Would you still consider UoM if you got an offer from them?
Reply 2
UoM is my number 1 choice so yeah I would defo consider them. What does the reply deadline usually look like once I get a decision from all of my schools?
Original post by Admit-One
If these are undergrad courses then your reply deadline is only set once you receive your last decision. Your Surrey offer is safe.

Would you still consider UoM if you got an offer from them?
im pretty sure you have 14 days (from the day you receive your last offer) to decide on your firm & insurance choice!
Original post by Jetcloudz
UoM is my number 1 choice so yeah I would defo consider them. What does the reply deadline usually look like once I get a decision from all of my schools?
Reply 4
Oh okay! Thank you so much!
Original post by Jetcloudz

Original post by fuzzyturtle
im pretty sure you have 14 days (from the day you receive your last offer) to decide on your firm & insurance choice!

Then definitely worth waiting for their decision.

You actually have lot longer than 14 days to makes your replies!

If you receive your last decision on or before 18 May 2023, your reply date is 8 June 2023 (except if you're using Extra to find a place).

If you receive your last decision on or before 12 July 2023, your reply date is 17 July 2023 (including Extra choices)

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/types-offer/replying-your-ucas-undergraduate-offers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending