The Student Room Group

He blocked me?

I think the guy I was seeing removed me on tinder? His name isn't anywhere on my list. We had stopped seeing each other however we were still in contact as we had an accident during sex and we've been waiting to find out if I'm pregnant

Last time we spoke was a couple days ago and then yesterday he messaged me asking how i was doing. I replied and this morning when I checked to see if he responded he was gone. I'm confused because he was really mature about the situation.

I've found his instagram, do I message him?
Why are some guys so frustrating, we're in the middle of a pregnancy scare and you decide to cut contact??????
Original post by Anonymous
I think the guy I was seeing removed me on tinder? His name isn't anywhere on my list. We had stopped seeing each other however we were still in contact as we had an accident during sex and we've been waiting to find out if I'm pregnant

Last time we spoke was a couple days ago and then yesterday he messaged me asking how i was doing. I replied and this morning when I checked to see if he responded he was gone. I'm confused because he was really mature about the situation.

I've found his instagram, do I message him?
Why are some guys so frustrating, we're in the middle of a pregnancy scare and you decide to cut contact??????

Girrrrrlllllll no! Honestly he blocked you in the middle of a pregnancy scare, that tells you everything you need to know about him as a father, if he ever become one and as a person, run for the hills, don't contact him!!!
Original post by student200121
Girrrrrlllllll no! Honestly he blocked you in the middle of a pregnancy scare, that tells you everything you need to know about him as a father, if he ever become one and as a person, run for the hills, don't contact him!!!

I added him on Snapchat and went to town on him but he hasn't responded yet. But I defiantly agree, it tells me everything. We weren't planning on keeping it if I was to be pregnant but he could've waited for the results first before deleting me. I might just delete the message before he sees it but I don't want him thinking I'm some type of mug😭😭
Original post by Anonymous
I added him on Snapchat and went to town on him but he hasn't responded yet. But I defiantly agree, it tells me everything. We weren't planning on keeping it if I was to be pregnant but he could've waited for the results first before deleting me. I might just delete the message before he sees it but I don't want him thinking I'm some type of mug😭😭

So, I'm sort of taking a different view point on this now, maybe if you sent him a text to make sure he knows you ain't a mug, then I'm honestly all for it, but I still personally think don't give him the time and space to.
Original post by student200121
So, I'm sort of taking a different view point on this now, maybe if you sent him a text to make sure he knows you ain't a mug, then I'm honestly all for it, but I still personally think don't give him the time and space to.

So this is what I said to him

I let you off easy the first time, this time I won't. Could you not have waited until we got the results to delete me? Or could you not have gotten a pair of balls and said "hey, I don't really care about the situation and I don't care about you". I would have literally appreciated you to just be honest. Don't disturb my peace to ask me how I am and then delete me. Wtf!
Are you not stressed? Like we would you delete me and continue for the rest of your life wondering whether you have a kid or not. How can you be so relaxed?
Also you owe me a damn British Red apple.

Maybe I should've said something else because I don't know if that messages shows I'm not a mug

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending