The Student Room Group

Should I stop trying to get with this person

I recently met this girl at work and we instantly hit it off and have since admitted we have feelings for each other and kissed and I do really like her. However I am slightly worried about one of her friends, they are really close and tbh I think there is something going on between them. She talks about her quite a bit and the other day she did call me her name when drunk. I also found out that all of their friends thought they were together and a lot of people they meet for the first time also think that. They do things like make dinner for each other and watch movies alone. Should I stop trying to move forward with her?
Original post by Anonymous
I recently met this girl at work and we instantly hit it off and have since admitted we have feelings for each other and kissed and I do really like her. However I am slightly worried about one of her friends, they are really close and tbh I think there is something going on between them. She talks about her quite a bit and the other day she did call me her name when drunk. I also found out that all of their friends thought they were together and a lot of people they meet for the first time also think that. They do things like make dinner for each other and watch movies alone. Should I stop trying to move forward with her?

I would say it is worth asking her directly about this. If you find that she does have a thing for her friend then it would be a bad idea to continue things with her. She sounds like she can't really make her mind up at the moment and is drifting between you two, if it feels uncomfortable for you and you don't get a proper answer; then it would be better to stop trying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending