The Student Room Group

People stare at me when I enter a room

In sixth form, when I enter the cafe, loads of people stare at me and it makes me uncomfortable. After the Easter holidays especially. I’ve never been pretty growing up, and although I am more confident in how I look, it feels so weird.
I’m not popular and I’m just a side person who tries hard at school and gets good grades.
Icl I’ve made a new motto: do well at school and look nice, and so I’ve been making more of an effort in my appearance: make up etc.
But I’m 5‘10 so unless they’re all staring at me because I’m freakishly tall then idk.
It’s just I’ve always been the ugly one in the group and now I’m being asked out by guys and I have guys look at me in class when a year ago, this would have never happened.
Just stare at them without blinking and without smiling
Original post by Anonymous
In sixth form, when I enter the cafe, loads of people stare at me and it makes me uncomfortable. After the Easter holidays especially. I’ve never been pretty growing up, and although I am more confident in how I look, it feels so weird.
I’m not popular and I’m just a side person who tries hard at school and gets good grades.
Icl I’ve made a new motto: do well at school and look nice, and so I’ve been making more of an effort in my appearance: make up etc.
But I’m 5‘10 so unless they’re all staring at me because I’m freakishly tall then idk.
It’s just I’ve always been the ugly one in the group and now I’m being asked out by guys and I have guys look at me in class when a year ago, this would have never happened.

people r looking at you bc they admire you and find you attractive. You should walk like u own the place, keep ur head high and keep eating up them compliments

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending