The Student Room Group

What do you think I should become?What will I be or become by the end of all of this?

24 M London ENG

I have mastered my own company (identity)

I have no partner because people are not into relationships or anything meaningful like that like people in general aren't about finding relationships or doing things together or anything like that no sex no roast pork or anything like that so this resulted in me just tallying the whole thing for the sake of the correct universe and not their dud end of the world universe if you know what I mean...

Existentialy I only care about those 2 compartments of life

So moving on from that

I've travelled enough to know enough

I've worked enough to know enough

I've spent money enough to leave little to nothing in regards to wants

I've been entertained enough by hobbies and luxuries to not need more

So yeah I'm left now wondering what on earth should I do with the remaining time I have here on earth my dude like seriously what else is there to do?

I've done all the categories so what should I do with my life seriously?

What should I do with my life now that nothing's left?

Please help thanks
Reply 1
Of course there are people are into relationships. And roast pork. Maybe with apple sauce.

Why do you think there aren't?
how about thinking of publishing what you have known enough from travelling experiences? and co-authoring?
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
Of course there are people are into relationships. And roast pork. Maybe with apple sauce.

Why do you think there aren't?

There isn't
Reply 4
Original post by inanotherlifeee
how about thinking of publishing what you have known enough from travelling experiences? and co-authoring?

Publish where?
Original post by Aryfar
Publish where?

maybe as a book? or maybe on online?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending