The Student Room Group

Why would she be staring at me?

Hello,

So I’ve been working somewhere for about a year now and only recently I’ve started to notice a co-worker staring at me. Everytime she walks past me I swear I can sense her looking in my direction.

On one occasion I remember seeing out of the corner of my eye her look my way as I was talking to another co-worker.
Her friends seem to act weird when I’m around too.
I don’t think it’s all in my head, it’s just the feeling I get.

Now on some occasions our eyes have met but I end up getting uncomfortable and look away.

Just so you know it’s not because I dress funny or look weird or anything, unless in her eyes I do lol. I’m a regular guy really.

I dunno it could be nothing but my gut tells me that she is definitely staring at me. Put it this way, no one else there seems to do this, it says a lot that I’ve noticed.

Just wanted to know what some of you thought.

Thanks in advance.
(edited 12 months ago)
Could be any of the following or more.

1. You smell
2. You have bird poop on your back
3. They’re viciously thirsty and want to ask you for a drink
4. Maybe they’re not looking at you but past you
5. Maybe they’re into you

Could be literally anything unless you actually talk to them…

And what exactly do you mean by “sense her”? Which sense? Smell, taste, vision, feel, hear?… which one do you use to sense her looking at you when you walk by each other?
Reply 2
Original post by electronic_cycle
Hello,

So I’ve been working somewhere for about a year now and only recently I’ve started to notice a co-worker staring at me. Everytime she walks past me I swear I can sense her looking in my direction.

On one occasion I remember seeing out of the corner of my eye her look my way as I was talking to another co-worker.
Her friends seem to act weird when I’m around too.
I don’t think it’s all in my head, it’s just the feeling I get.

Now on some occasions our eyes have met but I end up getting uncomfortable and look away.

Just so you know it’s not because I dress funny or look weird or anything, unless in her eyes I do lol. I’m a regular guy really.

I dunno it could be nothing but my gut tells me that she is definitely staring at me. Put it this way, no one else there seems to do this, it says a lot that I’ve noticed.

Just wanted to know what some of you thought.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe you should say what you staring at blud

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending