The Student Room Group

What happens if I don't meet an offer but by a bit

Hello, I just firmed KCL for engineering with an AA offer ( I am in the French baccalaureate and they asked that I achieve a grade of 14/20 in math which I have exceeded by getting 19/20 and additionally they asked that I achieve an overall grade of 15). So currently I have achieved the first part of the offer by getting A* instead of A but I am a bit worried about the second part since in the French baccalaureate we are required to take philosophy and French literature. So my question is now that I have achieved a grade of 19/20 (they want 14/20) will they be more lenient about the other condition ( let's say I get 14.9/20 instead of 15/20)?
Original post by AlexAoun
Hello, I just firmed KCL for engineering with an AA offer ( I am in the French baccalaureate and they asked that I achieve a grade of 14/20 in math which I have exceeded by getting 19/20 and additionally they asked that I achieve an overall grade of 15). So currently I have achieved the first part of the offer by getting A* instead of A but I am a bit worried about the second part since in the French baccalaureate we are required to take philosophy and French literature. So my question is now that I have achieved a grade of 19/20 (they want 14/20) will they be more lenient about the other condition ( let's say I get 14.9/20 instead of 15/20)?

Nobody can answer this. It will depend on how many meet their offers and whether they still have places, This wont be known until A level results day in August. If they have the numbers meeting their offers you will be rejected. If they dont they are likely to accept the nearest miss. Just because you meet 1 part of the offer doesnt alter you will get accepted if you miss another. You cannot set 1 against the other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending